ATS Communications is your Voice AND Data Partner!
ATS Communications has been your telecommunications partner for almost 35 years handling all aspects of your voice equipment and services. With today's converging technologies, the voice systems and data networks are overlapping and working together becoming a single converged network. So why have two separate vendors to support your single infrastructure?
Forget about your voice & data network and focus on your business!
Analysts estimate that by employing the technologies of managed IT services, a typical enterprise can decrease their total cost of ownership by up to 35%.
ATS is your trusted advisor for your voice solutions AND we are your proactive data partner that can suggest meaningful improvements in business processes, share best practices, and provide ongoing support. We can help establish goals that focus on how improved IT services delivery can result in better business value.
- Accessible & Responsive Support for your employees enhances productivity
- Diverse Expertise ensures all of your support needs are met
- Reduce costs through a proactive support model
- Stabilize and secure your environment
- Guaranteed Service Levels ensure you have support when you need it
- Ongoing business reviews ensure we are providing the support you need
- US Based Help Desk & Network Operations Center
- 365, 24x7 monitoring and support using ITIL-based best practices and methodologies
- Patch assessment, vulnerability scanning, and security reporting to help meet audit requirements for Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA and privacy regulations
- Proactive management to handle day-to-day maintenance tasks
- MSP Alliance Certification of our NOC facilities
For much more detail about our IT Managed Service Program, visit our website at www.atscommunications.com.
Let ATS Do a FREE Best Practice Assessment of Your Data Network
We will provide you with a service that will analyze and detect areas of vulnerability, and give recommendations for best IT practices.
Whether you're plagued with persistent network problems such as:
- security vulnerabilities
- poor performance
- frustrated employees
- many support requests
....or you just need a little network fine tuning and knowledge, we can help.
Let us increase your profitability and give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Send us an email to schedule an appointment.
SIP Trunks with Toshiba Strata CIX
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunks are an emerging technology being provided by many of the top service carriers. This capability offers a convergence of both voice and data services into a set single bandwidth over an Internet provided circuit. SIP trunks provide an economy of scale with your voice and data services because they alleviate the need to purchase separate voice circuits and data circuits.
The Toshiba CIX product line supports SIP trunks and can bring immediate cost and service optimization benefits to your business.
Key product features and benefits include:
- Eliminates the need to buy separate circuit cards for voice and data
- Potentially eliminates the need and cost of a separate service
- Eliminates "wasted bandwidth" of unused PRI channels
- Dynamically allocates bandwidth to be used for data when no calls are active
- Allows remote users, soft phones, WiFi telephones and multi-system networking
Let ATS review your current voice and data services and see what kind of optimization we can do for you. Get started today!
New on our Website!
ATS Communications has recently updated the website with newly added instructional videos and training documents. Video and training documents are free to our program members. If you don't already have the access code, contact your ATS Customer Advocate for the log-in code to gain access to this educational material.
To find this resource tool and much more, please visit us at www.atscommunications.com.